- In cases of item/s defect or damage due to carrier negligence and/or the buyer refuses delivery due to visible package damage. In case of damaged packaging due to carrier negligence, it is the buyer's responsibility to provide proof of carrier damage (photos of damage) to Nerd Urbanity for consideration for return. Items may be returned within 30 days for a full refund upon receipt of return
- In case of carrier loss, buyers should contact both Nerd Urbanity and the carrier for assistance. Nerd Urbanity will follow up with the carrier to track the items whereabouts. If the item is determined to be unrecoverable, then a full refund will be approved
- If a buyer receives an item/s that are other than specified prior to purchase, the buyer may return the item/s for a full refund within the 30-day window. However, documented proof of the defect and/or other than specified conditions must be provided to Nerd Urbanity for consideration. A full refund will then be issued only after the item/s receipt and inspection, as all parts and/or accessories will be inspected upon return arrival
- Nerd Urbanity is not liable for stolen or lost items after a delivery has been completed. It is the customers responsibility to contact the authorities and file the proper reports/claims with their mail carrier for compensation.
- In cases of fraud, buyers are not eligible for a refund and all collected information will be reported to the proper authorities for theft
- For accidental orders please contact Nerd Urbanity, as refunds for accidental orders may be approved on a case-by-case basis
Returns & Stocking Fees:
- If a buyer changes their mind about a purchase and wishes to return an item/s for a refund within the 30-day return window, only undamaged and unopened (original seal must remain intact) items will be considered for a return. A refund may then be provided upon receipt and inspection of return. However, the buyer will pay for return postage under these circumstances and a 10% stocking fee will be deducted from the refund
- If a buyer changes their mind about a purchase and wishes to return an item/s for a refund outside of the initial 30-day return window, said buyer may then request an extension for their return. It's important to note that the approval of a return extension will be considered on a case-by-case basis and only if the item/s are sealed, undamaged, and in their original packaging. Customers will be charged a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from the refunded amount and will pay for return postage. Requests for an extension will not be accepted once the original 30-day grace period for a return has lapsed.
- Buyers may request a 30-day return extension from Nerd Urbanity; however, extensions must be requested prior to the lapse of the initial return period and will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Only new, undamaged, and unopened items will be considered for approval. While accepted requests allow for an additional 30-day extension to the return period, a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted from the refund and the buyer will pay for return postage.
- Pre-owned and substandard packaging items are a final sale and not eligible for return/refund unless one or more of the following stipulations is involved:
- Breakage and or other forms of damage during transit
- Carrier loss